All Fired Up Quest Guide
Difficulty: Intermediate
Lenght: Short
Start: Talk to King Roald in Varrock's Castle
Requirements: 43 Firemaking. You need to have completed Priest in Peril.
Required items: Hatchet (any kind), tinderbox, 45 logs of the same kind.

King Roald tells you he has a job for you. Select that he has to go on.
[Image: 2r2odo6.jpg]
He talks about a few fire signals across the edge of the Wilderness and the river Salve. You have to test the system. Select that you'd help. He sends you to Blaze Sharpeye.

Take your hatchet and tinderbox to Blaze Sharpeye south of the Temple Salve. That's in between Varrock and Canifis. Talk to Blaze Sharpeye, and he tells you to light the beacon next to him. Add 20 logs of the same kind in the beacon and light it with your tinderbox.
[Image: 264rmo2.jpg]
Again, talk to Blaze Sharpeye. He tells you to light another beacon, close to a limestone mine west of him. The beacon is north-east of the limestone mine.
Once again, add 20 logs of the same kind and light the beacon. Then talk to Squire Fyre. She tells you to go back to Blaze Sharpeye.
[Image: 2wp403s.jpg]
Blaze Sharpeye tells you that you need to keep his beacon burning. Collect 5 logs of the same kind and add them to the burning beacon. Talk to Blaze Sharpeye again and he tells you about the beacon network.

Then go back to King Roald to claim your reward.

Rewards: 5,500 Firemaking EXP, 20,000 gold, access to the beacon network, 2 spins on the Squeal of Fortune and 1 Quest Point.
This is lovely. But for it to be a quality guide, please insert original pictures provided by you Smile.

use upload.zaffre.net to upload them Big Grin
Allright, I'll make some screenshots Big Grin

Have to deal with some security problems first :/
(03-21-2013, 05:54 PM)belise Wrote:  Allright, I'll make some screenshots Big Grin

Have to deal with some security problems first :/
Understandable ^_^ Make sure to do that when you can. Pictures make everything better!
updated with screenshots Smile

and yeah.. now we all know what iBe's slayer task is.. lol Big Grin
Looks great
ps. I finished that slayer task already, so now nobody knows what my task is!
(03-21-2013, 09:00 PM)belise Wrote:  updated with screenshots Smile

and yeah.. now we all know what iBe's slayer task is.. lol Big Grin
Looks good, much better now.