Introduce yourself here!
HI everyone it's Rebecca John here, i'm from Australia and works as interior designer here. Some of my friends invites me to join this community and give my reviews to their work so finally I'm here. Hope so we will enjoy here.
I am nelson and new in this community and a joiner member here. Reading is my hobby and I love to talk about different persons and love to know their habits; likes and dislikes. I hope I will enjoy the company of other senior members and find this community interesting for knowledge.
Hiii...This is Yasmin from Chennai. I am new to this forum..
Hiii...Welcome to all..I am really proud to be part of this forum..Nowadays software testing is one of the fastest growing field in IT. So if anyone want to become a software tester then please visit Selenium Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai
Hiii alll..Welcome to the forum..Here I would like to share something useful for freshers. If anyone want a job in IT field and also you are a fresher then without any confusion you should choose testing field. Because nowadays most of the MNC companies are looking for software tester. Suppose if you want to know more details about this testing technology then please visit our training center. Its is one of the leading training center in Chennai offering more than 100+ technical courses including real time software testing training with affordable price. for more details plz visit Software Testing Training in Chennai | QTP Training in Chennai | Data Science Training in Bangalore | SAS Training in Bangalore | Java Training in Bangalore | AWS Training in Bangalore | Big Data Hadoop Training in Bangalore
Are you looking for Chennai's best and real time software testing training institutes, and then reach us Besant Technologies. They provide job oriented Software Testing Training in Chennai for all levels of students. For more details please visit our institute once. QTP Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai
Hi everyone, welcome to the zaffre forum. This is Yasmin from Chennai. I would like to share some useful information to aspirants students as well as professionals who want to change their career in IT field with good salary. We are giving best career guidance for all our students. For more details visit Core Java Training | Oracle DBA Training | SQL Server DBA Training | Dot Net Training | J2EE Training | Mainframe Training
Hi everyone, welcome to the zaffre forum. Want to become a Hadoop professionals reach us Gangboard. GangBoard offering real time Hadoop Online Training at reasonable cost for all trainees.
Related Courses: Data Science Online Training, Devops Online Training, Hadoop Online Training, Selenium Online Training, R Programming Online Training