A multi skill while making money guide?
A way to train many skills at the same time while making good money?
I just merch while skilling. I put basically all of my money in the ge flipping different items, train hunter for 30min. Then go collect my profits and start over again.
I don't know if there are many ways to train multiple skills, let alone make money doing it :S. You could try Mining/Superheating gold at LRC and using a Yak to bank it, but other than that I'm at a loss.
Gnome restaurant is a good (and underrated) moneymaking method. You'll also gain experience in Cooking and Crafting (if you use the gems you get as tip).

Experience won't be fast, but the seed pods sell for at least 15K each! And you'll have a chance of getting a gnome scarf.
Belise this thread is from 2011 :p I dont think he'll read this Wink
(03-20-2013, 11:17 AM)belise Wrote:  Gnome restaurant is a good (and underrated) moneymaking method. You'll also gain experience in Cooking and Crafting (if you use the gems you get as tip).

Experience won't be fast, but the seed pods sell for at least 15K each! And you'll have a chance of getting a gnome scarf.

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS. WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS.

But yeah, this is an old thread Smile
Belise, you have scored big brownie points with your suggestion... I had forgotten about them, and I would think the seed pods would have some people for whom they would come in handy... Smile
while doing farm runs alch adamant platebodys while your running you can buy them for 9800 or less youll be making 60+ gp per and it times its self perfectly with buy limit also you can be merching iron ores which usualy make 200k profit no problem thank me later Smile
That what you think!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Community Money Making Guide? Pnut 6 2,172 12-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Last Post: trist421