Zaffre.net Community

Full Version: Money Making Guide 6 900k - 1300k p/Hr Commentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video title: [RS] Money Making Guide 6 | 900k - 1300k p/Hr | Commentary
Guide for: Making 900k - 1300k per hour
Category: Money , Easy , Red Dragons

This video will show you how to make 900k - 1300k an hour. You will be killing red dragons very efficiently too make massive profits. This guide is perfect for people with the below requirements.
Requirements
70 + Attack Strength Defence HP
Preferably a cannon + cannonballs
Ability to put your house in Brimhaven for quick trips
Further information is included in the video Smile

Also remember to bring either bandos or some sort of melee barrows armour. If not , bring proselyte and a prayer potion.

F.A.Q
Have you deducted the value of Cannonballs to make sure the profit per hour is correct?
Yes , i have done the calculations and updated the profit per hour.

Is this better than Frost Dragons?
Yes and No. Yes because it does not require as high of stats to do such as 85 Dungeoneering. No because with frost dragons , you have the ability to make more money an hour.

Is this method safe?
Yes , the only way you can die is if you are not paying attention or you do not meet the requirements i have listed.

I really want to use this method but i can afford some of the items needed or i dont have the skill requirements , what should i do?
Well i have some other guides on my channel if you need extra cash or that extra boost in combat levels Smile

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/rothrock2008?feature=mhee
I've now edited this post as it seems you've made some nice improvements to this topic. It could still do with a little more text to support the video. The video seems to have great content, and is a solid way for lots of players to embrace Red Dragons as a efficient money making method.

Approved
Your guide has now been approved as a Zaffre.net video guide. This means your guide will be listed within the video guides section and the guide repository, it will also be added to the fansite directory shortly. You should work on keeping this topic updated and maintained in order to be as helpful as possible to the community, and thus gain as much exposure as possible.